Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Belated Birthday Party

My sitemate, Cassie, forced me to take a break and NOT do any work related activities for a day. So a small group of friends met at our local regional house for a fun and relaxing night.

Event Highlights:
- Watched some movies/TV shows
- Drank a few beers at a local bar
- Beatboxing and Freestyle rapping with Cail (a result of the beer)
- Ate a lovely curry chicken dinner, cooked by Cassie.
- Ate an even more delicious chocolate-peanut butter cake, also thanks to Cassie
- Watched Up!

Special thanks to Cassie for always taking care of me and looking out for my best interests. And thanks to all my PCV friends here who helped me celebrate. It was a wonderful and relaxing day, and now I'm ready to get back to work.

--
Byron Yee
Peace Corps Volunteer - Senegal, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment