Thursday, June 16, 2011

COS Conference 2011

Close of Service Conference 2011

Yep, I guess it's about that time, time to wrap things up and leave your life you've been struggling to establish for the past 2 years. All social and emotional challenges aside, Peace Corps has thrown us stacks of paperwork. Which means my last month here will be spent frantically running around my town and working here and there, running to Dakar to take care of my medical and dental exams, and writing various reports in between.

Despite the incredible stress and overwhelming work, this conference was a fantastic time to hang out for one last time with the 45-50 other friends who I first met in DC and struggled with for the past 2 years.


Whew. Wish me luck, this is a serious sprint to the finish line...

--
Byron Yee
Peace Corps Volunteer - Senegal, 2009

1 comment:

  1. proud of you buddy! Wish I could have been there
    -Kenny

    ReplyDelete