Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear Discovery Channel

Dear Discovery Channel, I’ve recently observed several strange animal behaviors and need some serious answers. Please take a look below and see what you think. Thanks.

1. I saw a chicken on top of a duck (yes, it’s exactly what you think). What kind of animal might that produce? What would it be called? A “chuck?” A “Dicken?” I’ve failed to find any info on Wikipedia on these creatures.

2. Speaking of mating animals, how exactly do cockroaches mate? I walked into my bathroom last night and two of these were intimately attached at the butt. How exactly does that work? I’ve never personally tried this position, nor do I think it is humanly possible.

3. Sometimes I can’t tell the difference between a bleating goat and a screaming child. But, is it the goats that have learned to mimic humans, or children that have devolved into making goat noises? Which is it? Either way, the best solution is to take a stick and beat whatever is making noise.

--

Byron Yee

Peace Corps Volunteer - Senegal, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment